Tuesday 25 October 2011

Using a Co-Working Space

The most recent change to the way I work has been to start using a co-working space. I have initially started off at 1 day per week, but from next month I will be using the space 3 days a week. The benefits of using a co-working space as a start-up business are huge. It's much cheaper than renting an office space in the city. 

  • No over heads - use the co-working space's shared electricity, water, and Wi-Fi
  • Flexibilty - contracts start from just one day and up to one month
  • Networking - meet other entrepreneurs and freelancers, who can bring new ideas and business
  • Sociability - feel a part of something whilst working for yourself. 
  • Use of meeting rooms for clients

As I start to use the co-working space more regularly, I am certain that I will find even more benefits to it over choosing a costly lease. 

No comments:

Post a Comment