Sunday 6 November 2011

A new office

I have found a new full time, private office to rent this week. I am filled with excitement and fear at the same time. I have been to sign the contract and have been allowed in to the office a week early, withou having to pay any extra rent. I found my office by carrying out a targetted search on Right Move

In theory the new office will save me money on parking, give me alot greater flexibility, a better work life balance and the space to grow the business starting with an intern. There are lots of positive reasons for having the office, but at the moment I am losing sleep of it as I am petrified it's going to bankrupt me. Things have already been challenging, starting with the Business broadband which I will cover in another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment